On 15th March 2022, European Business Council Kenya in Conjunction with KPMG East Africa hosted a Virtual Webinar on C.E.O Outlook and Impact of Environmental, Social and Governance Strategy.128 Participants from different companies and chambers participated in the Webinar.
The event involved discussion on the Insights of the 2021 KPMG East Africa C.E.O Outlook Report.
- Tracy Lane-Associate Director,Climate,Renewable Energy & Resilience East Africa
- John Muchunu- Strategy and Corporate Affairs Director for Total Group in East Africa.
- Ebenezer. A. Amadi -Program Manager at the Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA)
There was a Fireside Chat by:
- Edgar Isingoma-Partner and Africa Head of ESG and KPMG Impact-KPMG East Africa.
- Wycliffe Shamiah-Capital Market Authority
There was presentation of the Key Highlights of the Survey by Gerald Kasimu (Partner and Head of Advisory, KPMG East Africa)
There was an interactive Q& A session moderated by Smita Sanghrajka Partner, International Development Advisory Services.
EBC Chairman Darren Gillen moderated the whole session.